Backed by huge industry experience, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply a comprehensive array of Epoxy Resin Insulators. Offered insulators are well suited for passing current to distribution systems such as transformers, antennas, etc. In order to manufacture these insulators in accordance with set quality industry norms, our technical experts make use of cutting-edge techniques and superior grade ceramic. Besides, we provide these Epoxy Resin Insulators in different specifications to meet the exact needs of the clients.
- Excellent insulation against the electricity
- Designed with semi vitreous body that requires negligible maintenance
- Resistant to thermal expansion and corrosion
- Ability to withstand extreme voltage
|Type – ||Epoxy Insulators |
|Material: ||epoxy resin |
|Tensile Strength: ||>6000N |
|Application: ||High Voltage, Electric transmission, Switchgear |
|Origin Place – ||Gujarat, India |
Why? Radiant Enterprises :
- 22 Pressure Gelation machines which are capable of processing per day 5 Ton material.
- Strong working staff of 60 workers, 4 supervisors, 3 QC Inspectors
- Six(6) High Power Vacuum mixing machines.
- Three(3) Hot Air Ovens for accommodating any quantities of insulators.
- For efficient production cycle we have all material handling equipment
- Steam Chamber & Water Curing tank for Cementing of Porcelain Insulators.
Testing Facility :
- We have High Voltage Testing Facility – 5 kV and 100kV
- We have Bending Load testing facility – 5 Tons
- Hydraulic Test facility.
- For checking internal defects we have X-Ray test machine
Packaging & Delivery :
- Packaging Detail- We do separate packing for each Insulators, to ensure zero transit damage.
- Delivery Detail - 4 to 6 weeks