With long term industry experience in the domain, we are involved in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a qualitative range of Porcelain Insulators. These insulators are coated with ceramic that does not allow the passage of sound and heat. Offered insulators are precisely manufactured by utilizing the superior quality porcelain under the stern guidance of our diligent technical experts. Further, these Porcelain Insulators can be purchased from us in varied specifications.
- Exhibits excellent insulation against current
- Coated with porcelain to resist high temperature and current
- Stronger due to increased length of insulators
- Designed with semi vitreous body that requires negligible maintenance
|Type â ||Porcelain Insulators |
|Material â ||Porcelain |
|Weight(N) â ||11.3KN |
|Origin Place â ||Gujarat, India |
|Applications â ||Transformers,Windmills,Instrument Transformers,Railways,Load Break Switches |
Why Radiant Enterprises :
- 22 Pressure Gelation machines which are capable of processing per day 5 Ton material.
- Strong working staff of 60 workers, 4 supervisors, 3 QC Inspectors
- Six(6) High Power Vacuum mixing machines.
- Three(3) Hot Air Ovens for accommodating any quantities of insulators.
- For efficient production cycle we have all material handling equipment
- Steam Chamber & Water Curing tank for Cementing of Porcelain Insulators.
Testing Facility :
- We have High Voltage Testing Facility â 5 kV and 100kV
- We have Bending Load testing facility â 5 Tons
- Hydraulic Test facility.
- For checking internal defects we have X-Ray test machine
Packaging & Delivery :
- Packaging Detail- We do separate packing for each Insulators, to ensure zero transit damage.
- Delivery Detail - 4 to 6 weeks