Stand Off Insulators
We feel proud to introduce ourselves as an affluent enterprise, engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide array of Stand Off Insulators. Under the proper supervision of our diligent technical experts, offered insulators are efficiently manufactured by making use of the best grade ceramic and porcelain with the help of advanced techniques. Ideal for resisting electric current, these insulators are used in transformers, telegraph lines, antennas and many more. Additionally, we provide these Stand Off Insulators in numerous specifications.
- Excellent power frequency puncture to withstand voltage
- High tolerance against voltage fluctuation
- Highly effective during extreme rainfall
- Coated with porcelain to resist high temperature and current
|Type ||72kV Post Insulator |
|Material ||Ceramic |
|Shape ||Bead |
|Tensile Strength ||80kN |
|Origin Place ||Gujarat, India |
Why? Radiant Enterprises :
- 22 Pressure Gelation Machines which are capable of processing per day 5 Ton material
- Strong working staff of 60 workers, 4 supervisors, 3 QC Inspectors
- Six(6) High Power Vacuum mixing machines.
- Three(3) Hot Air Ovens for accommodating any quantities of insulators.
- For efficient production cycle we have all material handling equipment
- Steam Chamber & Water Curing tank for Cementing of Porcelain Insulators.
Testing Facility :
- We have High Voltage Testing Facility – 5 KV and 100kV
- We have Bending Load testing facility – 5 Tons
- Hydraulic Test facility.
- for checking internal defects we have X-Ray test machine
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail- We do separate packing for each Insulators, to ensure zero transit damage
- Delivery Detail - 4 to 6 weeks